November 30, 2012

SWEET AND AWFUL

 
 
This movie means the world to one of my favorite authors, Susan Isaacs, and thus it means the world to me because she has earned my faith in her work and my support in the projects she chooses. I know I'm quite late in posting this seeing as there are only about 20 hours left to save this movie, but if you read this in time, please please please learn more about this film, remember that you love me and trust me and I have pretty good taste, and if you can and want to, please give, even if it's just five dollars. Every bit helps. Thank you! I love you all!
 
 
http://www.kickstarter.com/discover/cities/lookout-mountain-tn?ref=card

 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your support Zoe! It looks like we may make it :)

    Emily Reach White

    ReplyDelete