February 13, 2013

FREEWAY (FROM POTSC)

 
 
 
People of the Second Chance (POTSC): Who And What They Are
 
POTSC are group of people I wish I had found years ago. They've reshaped my view of the world and have taught me how to give, accept, and cultivate grace. To give everyone a second chance. And they mean everyone. No one is rejected here. Only loved.
 
They know that labels lie. They know you aren't what you've done; you are what you've yet to do. Each day is a new chance, for love, for hope, for acceptance, for grace, to try again.
 
Whether you think you have your life together or whether you've incorrectly and unjustly been beaten down by this world and its people to believe you are nothing and are worth nothing and deserve nothing, these people will love you unconditionally, they will encourage you, uplift you, be there for you, and they will immediately make you feel like family.
 
They are the family and friends and love you've been longing for your entire life. They are the most incredible and radically amazing and giving and loving and selfless people I've ever discovered and I hope you are able to find the time and way into their family, our family. We are the People Of The Second Chance. Please come join us.
 
 
POTSC: What They Are Doing
 
Their first effort, as far as I'm aware of, was Gracenomics, and I've been transformed onto a path of grace ever since, or at least I've been trying.
 
Freeway is their latest effort to spread Truth to all people. The truth that love and grace and hope and freedom and friendship and second chances are real. And not only are they real, but they are there, for you, no matter who you were or what you've done: The sun has risen, today is a new day, with a new path, a freeway, if you will, if you will allow it to be shared with you. I recommend checking POTSC and FREEWAY out as soon as you can. I mean, who doesn't want what they have to offer? And who doesn't need what they have to offer? Who doesn't want to be a part of this family?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment