May 6, 2012

Tonight's Tough Night Thoughts

I've been having an endless amount of tough nights--tonight included. So, instead of wallowing or distracting myself from life, or denying my struggles, I am finding quotes, pictures, anything and everything that is helping me tonight as I'm burdened with all these After Midnight Thoughts, in hopes that they help whoever reads this blog too. 

I love you all. We have to submit to God's will and encourage one another not only to do the same but to help each other do the same. We have to be compassionate at all times, because having an invisible disease, I know we never have any real idea what the people near us are going through. We have to be merciful. We have to be Christ's hands and feet. We have to hold our palms against each others wounds (Donald Miller). 




Love, Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment