July 25, 2014

GOD & SATAN

 
 
 
 
* These words were first emailed to me by my sister in Christ and Stills Disease, L----. I just made it more like my style.
 
Thanks Sis!
 
 
I love these messages together!
 
I want to print it and when I feel one of the infinite tricky confusing emotions that Satan causes, I will refocus. I will be still and know that He is God. I will let Him take over and make me feel like His child again. Not Satan's play toy like the character in Screwtape Letters.
 
I will let *The Law of Undulation play out, let emotional isms lies fade, and let His Truth fill my heart. (*Screwtape Letters chapter 8)
 
May we all notice and never forget when the Devil is causing us to feel lies and may we remember how God can and wants to make us feel instead. And may we let God in and change our hearts.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment